Kimchi Fried Rice
Full recipe at feastingathome.com
- 1-2 tablespoons oil (peanut oil gives this great flavor!)
- 1/2 cup onion- diced
- 4 garlic cloves, rough chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 2 cups chopped colorful veggies – mushrooms, red bell pepper, peas, carrots, snap peas, green beans, etc.
- 1/2-3/4 cup kimchi– chopped, more to taste.
- 2 cups cooked, chilled rice ( leftover rice works best here)
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce (optional, only if necessary)
- 1/2 teaspoon bonito granules (optional, but yummy!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 large eggs, poached, fried – or top with crispy tofu!
- Garnish with sriracha or garlic chili paste, scallions and cilantro.